A simple, healthy sheet pan dinner loaded with vegetables
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4-5 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- lemons, for serving alongside (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss broccoli florets and cherry tomatoes in 3-4 tablespoons of oil and generously salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, or until the tomatoes are blistered and the broccoli has taken on some color.
- Remove sheet pan from oven, add salmon to the middle of the pan. Drizzle salmon with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145.
- Serve immediately with store bought aioli, pesto or Romesco sauce for drizzling over.
Sub in any peak-season produce and serve this easy weeknight dish with any starch you please. We especially love this over steamed brown rice.